We Are Hiring! Regional Sales Manager needed!
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager!
Base Salary + Commission
Reporting to the Sales Director, a Regional Sales Manager is responsible to Promote, Budget/Forecast, PROSPECT and SELL Quickmill product and services within a predetermined geographical region. Additionally you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of the established business objectives, and contributes to the company’s long term success.
The Regional Sales Manager is also responsible to ensure profitable growth in revenue through professional planning, execution and management of customers and prospects.
Collaborate with senior management to establish and execute sales goals
- Develop a specific sales and marketing plan in the region for sales growth
- Manage and update sales leads utilizing CRM software ACT
- Identify opportunities to establish positive and profitable relationships with dealers within the region
- Analyze market trends and provide market intelligence on competitors and pricing strategies to identify opportunities for sales growth
- Prepare detailed Capital Equipment Quotations, and Sales Presentations
- Support Engineering to manage projects involving turnkey/custom designed solutions to ensure contract deliverables are achieved
- Travel within the designated International and Overseas territory to promote Quickmill, close new machine sales orders, and attend trade shows as required.